Location of Meeting: Zoom
Call to Order (6:35 PM): Shaun N. called the meeting to order at 6:35 PM on June 18th, 2020.
Community Guidelines, Membership & Voting: Kara H. went over community agreements.
Adoption of the Agenda & Approval of Previous (May 21st, 2020) Minutes: Motions passed.
- New Business
- Ashley M. — Mutual Aid Committee proposal (read it here): Ashley M. proposed a Mutual Aid Committee. The motion to create the committee (passed).
- Michael A. — Palestine Solidarity Subcommittee proposal(read it here): Michael A. and Ziad O. proposed a Palestine Solidarity Subcommittee. The motion to create the committee (passed).
- Officer Reports (Officer & Committee Reports here)
- Shaun N. & Kara H. (Co-Chairs) — Co-chair report: Shaun N. & Kara. H. gave an update on chapter membership, the past month’s events, and future events.
- Lourdes E. (Treasurer) — Treasurer report: Lourdes wasn’t able to give a report, but her report will be listed on the main reports document.
- Ashley M. (Secretary) — Secretary/Mutual aid report: Ashley M. gave an overview of current work the mutual aid network is doing.
- Tiffany S. (Comms Chair) — Communications report: Tiffany S. gave an overview of the current happenings in the Communications committee.
- Jesse F. (Education Chair) — Education report: Jesse F. gave a report about future happenings in the Education committee.
- Tamara T. (Grievance Officer) — Grievances: We have four new grievance officers for the next period: Tamara, Ryley, Lillian, and Zechariah.
- Committee Reports
- Brittany F. & Jake F. (Co-chairs) — Ecosocialism Committee report: Ecosocialims report was given.
- James P. (chair) — Medicare for All Committee report: M4A report was given.
- Kristofer D. (chair) — Labor Committee report: Labor report was given.
- Keenan K. & Judith W. (co-chairs) — Electoral Committee report: Electoral report was given.
- Mariah H. (co-chair) — Socalist Feminist Committee report (Given by Kara H.): Socialist Feminist report was given.
- Jesser S. (chair) — UNLV YDSA report: YDSA report was given.
- Educational Segment (Jesse F.)
- Misc./Open Comment Period